My weightloss journey (WLJ) and other musings, links and RANTS!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Catching Up and Being Honest

I have been terrible about staying with my weight loss journey this summer.  I have a diagnostic test scheduled for Tuesday and after that I will jump back on the Weight Watchers' wagon with vigor.  I want to have lost at least 25 pounds by the time I go to Kansas for Christmas and I know that I can still accomplish that.

On the knitting front: I have finished John's and Cindy's Christmas presents and one present for Ian with two more on the needles. I have one on the needles for Rheonna and one that is complete.  One complete for Kenten and two on the needles.  I have Mom's Christmas present done and her birthday present is less than 40 rows from being complete.  Vakara's birthday present is half done and I have her Christmas present planned.

Stay tuned for pictures.

No comments: