My weightloss journey (WLJ) and other musings, links and RANTS!

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Back on Track, Again.....

It's obviously been a long time since I posted but here's what's happening in my life:

In December I bought a 2 bedroom duplex with a loft and full basement in Lenexa, KS.  It needs some minor repairs and updating inside.  I'm so happy to have the basement for storage, no more storage unit fees and everything is here when I need it. And a garage, OMG!  I can load/unload the SUV when it's raining or snowing.

I've decided to go vegan or almost vegan for my diet and am going back to WW.  I found the Vegan Weight Watchers site and it's great.  It's written by a WW employee but the views are expressly her own.  It has lots of tasty recipes with the Points Plus already calculated.  To help me with meal planning I found Food Planner.  It's a great app for saving recipes and planning meals.  It takes a while to set it up (I'm still doing that) but will be worth it.  There's a Chrome extension for importing recipes that's a great time save.  You can save your meal plans to use again and they're editable.

No comments: