My weightloss journey (WLJ) and other musings, links and RANTS!

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Found something else I have to have!

Well I got the MP3 player and took it off my wishlist. I love it. I definitely will use it. I am still learning how to do things to it and with it.

Now I will add an upcoming DVD from Schoolhouse Press,Inc. Meg is doing a DVD on the Rib Warmer. Gotta have it.

I have challenged my best friend, Grandma Disney, to complete at least one knitting or crocheting project a month in 2008. They don't have to be projects that have been started in 2008, just finished in 2008. So far have finished 2 this year. I completed the knitting last year and wove in the ends this week.

I will get quite a bit of knitting done this weekend because I am on call starting at 10PM tomorrow night.

TTFN!!

P.S.

I cast on the second Lucy Bag (called Kenten's Lucy Bag on Ravelry) on Tuesday. It is now more than 70% done. The knitting will be done tomorrow or Saturday. I want to be able to cast on the third one by Sunday.

Woohoo! The 3 Lucy Bags will be part of my 12 projects completed in 2008 and two of them are either birthday or Christmas presents for this year. I'm on a roll!

No comments: