My weightloss journey (WLJ) and other musings, links and RANTS!

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Graduation Is Over. Life goes on.

The graduation was great and fairly short. Then we all went out for dinner. Now Mom and I are packing for the flight back to Florida. Ian will be flying back with us.

I will be able to go to Black and Brew for a little Stitchin' n Bitchin'. I have missed my husband, dogs and house. And I will be able to get some more of my stash and projects uploaded to Ravelry. I now have an avatar on Ravelry and she knits! Meez.com is fun, free and easy.

I have done a lot of knitting on my cotton Baby Blocks afghan and started a Baby Surprise Jacket for a couple at work expecting their first baby.

I also have been looking at the Sony Digital Reader. I can load all my downloaded knitting patterns and not have to print copies all the time. A girl can dream can't she?

Well, time to pack and get a little shut eye.

No comments: