My weightloss journey (WLJ) and other musings, links and RANTS!

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Lucy Bag #1 Status

I started my first Lucy Bag on Christmas Eve in the evening and finished knitting it and kitchenering the straps this evening. I still have to weave in a few ends and felt it.

I bought 4 skeins of Lion Brand Fisherman's Wool on clearance at Michael's a couple of years ago because I had seen the pattern on the Lion Brand web site. Their site said that it required 2 skeins of the Fisherman's Wool. Little did I know that I would only need a little bit of the second skein. Now I have enough for 2 more. I guess I will make 2 more for gifts, maybe Christmas presents for next year.

Little by little I am getting all my stuff into Ravelry. GEEZ! I knew I had a big stash and a bunch of WIPs but now I am face-to-face with it all. I think I will put some of the yarn on eBay once I get it all entered into Ravelry. I love that site. I have been going through the "For the Love of Ravelry" forum and looking at all the planned enhancements. For a site that is beta it is beyond great! Casey, Jess and all of your volunteers: that is one helluva site.

Most of the enhancements that I would want are already in the planning stages.

I have to go back to work on Wednesday and I would really rather be retired. Contrary to what my mom says, I think I could find plenty to keep me busy - knitting, dogs, yard, reading.....

More tomorrow!

No comments: