My weightloss journey (WLJ) and other musings, links and RANTS!

Monday, December 17, 2007

Home Again, Home Again!

I am glad to be home again. It was warmer here in Florida when we landed in Tampa, but it was only 47 degrees. And it is supposed to be 35 degrees overnight.

I am exhausted but happy. My daughter has her degree and I got to see her receive it. Now she is contemplating her Master's degree.

I did get some knitting done on the trip. I finished the cotton Baby Blocks afghan I had started at the beginning of the week. And I started a Baby Surprise Jacket for couple at work. That was all I could work in.

I skipped the Central Florida Stitches group tonight. As much as I wanted to go, I was just too tired to go.

I start my new schedule tomorrow - 7AM to 4PM. I should be able to avoid the worst of the traffic both ways. Less stress, more time with my husband and dogs, and, more time for knitting!

No comments: