My weightloss journey (WLJ) and other musings, links and RANTS!

Sunday, December 16, 2007

We're Not In Florida Anymore, Toto!!!

I flew to Kansas City on Friday with my Mom. We're out here to see my daughter, Kenten, graduate from Baker University tomorrow.

Of course, I couldn't fly without my knitting. I brought my current Baby Blocks afghan from Knitting Along with Debbie Macomber, a Pi shawl, yarn for a second Pi shawl and yarn for a newborn size Baby Surprise Jacket. I started the BSJ today and am almost half way on the afghan. I always bring more than I think I will do. You never know what will happen on a trip.

My daughter looks great and my granddaughter is more than grand. We had a four generation photo taken today. I will post it when I get it.

Got to get some rest now.

PS

I have discovered something I have to have. It is a digital book reader.

I want one that can read multiple formats and play music. I need to be able to take my knitting patterns that are in pdf and I want to be able to highlight them and make annotations in the margins. Guess I will be doing some research using one of my "bestus friends", Google.

No comments: