My weightloss journey (WLJ) and other musings, links and RANTS!

Saturday, December 22, 2007

I am a list maker!

I am now enjoying my 11 day break. I went to the LARKS gathering this morning at Barnes and Nobles. On Wednesday Shirley is going to show us how to knit with beads. It will be fun.

I will catalog more yarn and projects on Ravelry. I can't get enough of that site. I have been looking for something like that for years. If you haven't signed up yet, you should.

I have added a wishlist here so that my family and friends know what I am drooling over but don't have yet and a list of my favorite knitalongs, blogs, podcasts and web sites. And also a list of the Yahoo Groups that I belong to. I need to add one for my favorite TV shows, maybe later this weekend.

I am working on the plans for my granddaughter's visit this summer. A whole week. I have promised her knitting lessons at my LYS, Knit 'N Knibble, a day at DisneyWorld, swimming in my pool and playing with the puppies.

They aren't really puppies. I have 5 Yorkshire Terriers. I alternate between calling them puppies and "my kids". I will post photos of them later.

Well, I am off to Ravelry.......

No comments: