My weightloss journey (WLJ) and other musings, links and RANTS!

Saturday, December 29, 2007

One of my dogs is pregnant and other news!

I am going to have grandpuppies!!. One of my Yorkies is pregnant. Looks like they are due the last week in January or the first week of February. My daughter and granddaughter are excited because they want one.

Thursday I went to my best friend's house to show her how to use Ravelry. We took pictures and setup a blog for her. Then we went to Knit 'N Knibble, our LYS. I bought her skein of the Noro sock yarn and we knitted for a couple of hours. One of other gals said that she would like me to come to her house and show her some of the tricks of the trade for Ravelry.

Of course I couldn't get out of Knit 'N Knibble without buying more yarn for myself. But at least it came from the sale bins.

I got my toes done today after more than 3 months. I usually keep them done but life just got in the way. They look really cool, instead of a regular French manicure I have red and silver stripes on them.

If you have a Ravelry account take a look at my page there. I uploaded a bunch of pictures today.

TTFN!

KnittNutt

No comments: